No Smoke and mirrors over here. What makes us so different (in a good way) from every other full-service marketing agency you ask…we actually listen to your goals and vision. We take your business from good to great with our cross-channel marketing strategies.

Web Design Web Design &
Development
SEO Services PPC Marketing Social Media Media Planning
& Buying
We specialize in designing optimized, creative and responsive websites, but most importantly we have the technical expertise in generating quality leads. We design around best practices of SEO and web design principles while providing your visitors the best user experience so they keep coming back.

SEO Services Web Design
& Development
SEO Services PPC Marketing Social Media Media Planning
& Buying
We offer on-page and off-page SEO services tailored to your budget and goals. We get you in front of your customers online at the time of need. SEO is a process...that requires a lot of hard work. But when it works, it really works.
PPC Marketing Web Design
& Development
SEO Services PPC Marketing Social Media Media Planning
& Buying
We use Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and search engine marketing (SEM) on platforms like Google Ads and Bing Ads to promote your business to your prospects. However, we take it a step further and offer geo-fencing, IP address targeting, mobile app ads, social ads, and more. With PPC, you can get in front of your clients before your competition and build a list of qualified leads faster.
Social Media Web Design
& Development
SEO Services PPC Marketing Social Media Media Planning
& Buying
Each social media platform has different criteria of posting, different audiences and different goals.Optic Marketing Group will tailor a social media strategy based on your demographic, competitors, needs, and goals. We aim to turn the next like into your next phone call.
Media Planning & Buying Web Design
& Development
SEO Services PPC Marketing Social Media Media Planning
& Buying
Great advertising is only fruitful if the right consumers see it at the right time. Our expert media planners will build a plan and negotiate the most effective media schedules by reaching the largest number of people at the lowest cost to reach your business goals. *Ask us about our "Meet or Beat" on your current Media Schedule.
We believe that ethical business is good business.

Our Work Speaks for Itself

Casanova James

  • Brand Development
  • Web Design
  • Copywriting
  • UX Writing
  • SEO
  • Social Media

Ellsworth Heating & Cooling

  • Web Design
  • Copywriting
  • SEO
  • Social Media

Florida Heating & Cooling

  • Brand Development
  • Web Design & Development
  • Copywriting
  • SEO
  • Social Media

Transformations By the Gulf

  • Rebranding
  • Web Design & Development
  • Copywriting
  • SEO
  • Social Media
  • Reputation Management
  • Print Services

We Partner with the Best

All we ask is you to trust us 1%…we will earn the other 99%!

We pour our heart and soul into what we do every day. We actually listen to your goals and vision. By working together, we discover the best plan of attack for your individual needs.


About

As a premier full-service marketing agency, we understand your story is unique and are here to help you tell it effectively to the world.

Headquarters

601 N Ashley Drive Suite 1100-146
Tampa, FL 33602
813-444-4465
Map It

Texas Studio

1095 Evergreen Circle STE 499
The Woodlands, TX 77380
713-204-7060
Map It