Our Clients. Who We Serve.

Optic Marketing Group is not the run-of-the-mill agency that will take any client with a pen to sign and a credit card to pay. We first want to hear about the journey you took to get where you are today along with your business goals. Next, internally we strategize a custom campaign aligned with your goals to ensure we are a good match for you. No two clients are alike and no two strategies are identical. We pride ourselves on the individual approach and provide our clients with a strategy that is right for them.


Home Services


Small Business

Idea. Execution. Leads.

All we ask is you to trust us 1%…we will earn the other 99%!

We pour our heart and soul into what we do every day. We strongly believe that you don’t work a day in your life if you do what you love. So how do we work? We hire talented, driven, forward-thinking team members that refuse to believe in “it can’t be done”. We actually listen to your goals and vision. As we weave our way through research, strategy and the creative process, we make sure you’re along for the ride with total access and transparency to all of our decisions. By working together, we discover the best plan of attack for your individual needs.